Estate Planning and Probate Services
Experienced and Caring Estate Planning
and Probate Services
Estate planning can seem complicatedeven
intimidatingif you haven't done it before, but it doesn't need to be.
With the help of a knowledgeable estate planning lawyer, you can have peace of
mind that your affairs are in order and that family will inherit as you intend.
At Wolfe Law Offices, we have been helping families with estate planning, elder
law, and probate since 1997. From simple wills to trusts, we can help you reach
your estate planning goals. Call 360-782-4200 to schedule a free consultation
to learn more about our services.
Where the decedent left a valid Last Will and Testament,
the legal proceeding is called a Probate, and the estate is distributed
according to the terms of the will, to the beneficiaries named in the will.
Probate Services include:
- Filing and validating a will in court
- Paying all the debts and taxes of the deceased
- Dividing up the assets according to the will or
Estate Planning Packages
Estate Planning helps you to save money and avoid
potential chaos and hard feelings between those closest to you. An Estate
Planning lawyer from Wolfe Law Offices will assist you in carefully planning
how you want your assets managed when you are no longer able to manage them
yourself, and how your property will be divided at your death. Estate planning
documents meet a wide variety of needs, including:
- Wills Powers of Attorney Health
- Ensuring your property is passed along to those you
- Avoiding or minimizing probate
- Minimizing estate tax impact
- Communicating your wishes regarding medical care
- Ensuring someone has the ability to make financial and
medical decisions for you if you are unable to do so
- Preparing for a family member to move to a nursing
home or receive nursing care in the future
Call Wolfe Law Offices today and let us assist you with
your legal matters.